The Stories of Landscape Art
Simply illustrated by ZaidyMarzuki

We can have own energy

Salam, Tahukah anda bahawa anda mampu mewujudkan tenaga sendiri untuk keperluan elektrik rumah anda. Dengan cuaca yang negara Malaysia miliki, sememangnya kita mampu untuk mewujudkan tenaga sendiri, secara langsung tidak terlalu bergantung kepada Tenaga Berbayar yang diguna sekarang.

Aku pun mula dengar hanya kabar-kabar angin dan tidak terlalu memikirkan dengan secara terperinci bagaimana ia berfungsi dan apekah faedah-faedah yang boleh didapati.
I read every single word, and boy... this stuff really got me all curious. It seems it's actually very easy and cheap to build and use a renewable energy system.

Anyway, I went ahead and bought their package. I couldn't resisted... It sounds too good to be true,
yet if this turns out to be "real", then this is BIG.

Satu lagi, yang terlalu amat penting, i menjadikan anda salah seorang yang menyumbang kepada pemeliharaan alam sekitar, dengan tidak menggunakan kuasa dari arang batu, mahupun pembinaan beberapa empangan.

I'm so enthusiasted about this, that I thought to just
send you a link so you get to see it for yourself:

I'm so enthusiasted about this, that I thought to just
send you a link so you get to see it for yourself:


To a better life,
Zaidy Marzuki

Its money back guarantee..

You risk nothing.

But if you snooze, you lose...
2 comments:

Hey dude, are you a member yet in www.bestfoodjunction.com?


Hey Zaidy, are you a member yet in www.bestfoodjunction.com?


Post a Comment

Link to My Web

About Me

Landscapian live, work and play in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Make busy all the day with work and illustrating the landscape and a little bit of G up sound.. View my profile

Followers

See other posts

Current Project

Ugrading terrace house
double storey, Tmn Midah

Client : Tunas Watan Sdn Bhd

Due : 15th May 2009

My sponsor

Powered by CMS Forex

Sponsor

Recent posts

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe

Top referrer

Ranking

STATCOUNTER
ip-location

Visitor Around The World

BlogCatalog

Proud

All Malaysian Bloggers Project
Blog Kita